Thursday, April 23, 2015

Wiki so far

I am currently researching for the technology page to add content. I saw that someone mentioned about 3D printers and that immediately reminded me of "Prynt", a photo printing case. This looks like a phone case and once it was connected to a phone, it can immediately print pictures from the phone's album. This is a great example of how technology has allowed for things that were not possible in the past. I am planning to research about this product on its website as well as watch videos to understand about it functions. I will also go on kickstarter.com to learn more about how it started as a project and slowly became what it is today. Along with this content, I will add pictures of how the photo printing case looks like. 

I want to add an edit to the iphone 6 paragraph because I do want to research more about the iphone 6 and learn more about it. The best way to do this would be to read reviews on the iphone 6 and explore the apple website. 

2 comments:

  1. The Prynt Case sounds very interesting!! I would love to read more about that on the Wiki page. This really is an innovative idea, I've never imagined that we could print photos straight from our phone. Technology is really advancing! I would love to buy one to take pictures on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like discussing 3D printer technology because this is a very controversial issue in my country. I read a news about a guy who made guns using 3D printers, but the law has not regulated the problem, yet. I think 3D printer technology may threat people, sometimes.

    ReplyDelete